Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Clovercon 2013


Announcement!!! On Sunday, May 19, 2013, I'm going to be sharing a panel all about cosplay! The location of this one day convention and information about it is located at http://www.clovercon.org/.
The Cosplay Everyday panel will take place in the blue room from 1:30-2:30pm. This little con should be a lot of fun and I hope if you live nearby you can come out and support it!

THE COSPLAYS...
Me as Captain Suì-Fēng, my friend Maya as Shinji Hirako, my cousin Bridgette as Hiyori Sarugaki & the kareshi as Kisuke Urahara. A Bleach Quartet! Should be a lot of fun! I will be posting pics and reviews from the con as well as a post about kids and cosplay, since my cousin is 12...and portraying a young cosplay. (YES, I know Hiyori is well over a hundred, but that's besides the fact ^_^)  Be sure to say hello to us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment