Friday, June 7, 2013

Heading off to AnimeNext '13!

Hello!  I'm up bright and early with my bff Lauren getting ready to head out to AnimeNext in Somerset, NJ! Here's their site: www.animenext.org . We are soooo pscyhed for this weekend. It will be a Bleach Themed Weekend (we coined that ourselves, ha) regarding our cosplays. A lot of work went into them and we all can't to wear them over the weekend!  Kareshi will be joining as after he gets out of work ;_; but then it's the whole weekend!
The con has some great guests like the hilarious Uncle Yo, a big dealer's room and artists' alley, a rave that jumps til 4am. We have rave balls and gloves....ok, I'm not into raves, but sparkly gloves sound kinda fun, no? There's loads of panels as well. The whole schedule is up online, so be sure to check it out. I'm pretty positive you can register at the door!
Here are my character lay outs for the weekend:

Friday Afternoon: 
 HIYORI SARUGAKI (I will have her Hollow Mask with me! And my friend is cosplaying as Shinji!)
 Friday Evening:
NANAO ISE 

Saturday AM only:
HISANA KUCHIKI (RUKIA'S SISTER) My friend is cosplaying Rukia so we got this brainchild together for photos-quite rare cosplay!
  Saturday PM
CAPTAIN SOI FON


Sunday all the live long day
URURU TSUMUGIYA
 
The kareshi and Lauren have their own schedules as well:
 
KARESHI
 Friday evening: Captain Shunsui Kyouraku
Saturday Day: Detective Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright
Saturday Evening: Kisuske Urahara
Sunday All Day: Kisuke Urahara
 
LAUREN
Friday All Day: Captain Yoruichi Shihouin
Saturday Day: Franziska von Karma from Phoenix Wright
Saturday Evening: Yoruichi Shihouin (orange outfit)
Sunday: Herself :)

Alright everyone, I'm off! If you see me, please say hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I'll be posting a video of the con (hopefully) and tons of pictures as well as reviews. Ja ne! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment